Re: A way to untie -T vars?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 1:56 AM Roman Perepelitsa
<roman.perepelitsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> LGTM. I'm a bit paranoid about matching words such as "tied" without
> anchors. If in the future we get type keywords that have these as
> substrings ("guarantied"), this code will break.

"...  guaranty refers specifically to a written agreement that one
party will pay the money required if another party fails to do so."

I don't think we're going to have any guarantied parameters. :-)
Guaranteed, maybe.

> The fact that this function has to fork diminishes its applicability greatly.

Circumstances in which a tied variable has text justification settings
should be quite rare, the forks only happen then.