Re: The HIST_EXPIRE_DUPS_FIRST might corrupt and wipe partially history file if many shells exit at the same time

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 2:17 PM Piotr Karbowski
<piotr.karbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anything else I could provide to help norrowing it down?

Did you try my suggestion of timestamps from .zlogout?

If the shell is being killed from a controlling app or by the OS,
there's not a lot we can do.  If that's not what's happening, it would
be helpful to know.