RE: RE: Help find Zsh' Bash `read -N1 -p "Put here " var

While me has no intention of holding a discussion about this off-topic
subject here, me'll at least take responsibility for me words.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:34:18 +0000, Ellenor Bjornsdottir <ellenor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The snarky comments aren't well appreciated, zeurkous=2E

Me'd answer this w/ a "speak for yourself", *if* mewas being snarky.
Suffice it to say that's not the case -- it's the idea of consulting
some fancy ELIZA successor, instead of RTFMing, that makes me groan
(& wonder how much faster humanty's backslide will get).

> Please don't chast=
> ise people for thinking GPT can do things it can't=2E

Like AI (it's actually plain old boring ML, but that doesn't sound
fancy enough for the n00bs, so the peddlers lie). But like mesaid:
here, that's off-topic.

Baai,

        --zeurkous.

--