New fork of Zinit plugin manager: Zinit-4

Hi,
I''ve created a new fork of the plugin manager: Zinit-4. It's feature
highlights are:

- it is distributed by AppImage, simply add:
    eval '$(,,,/z4-4.0.1.AppImage -ie)"
  to ..zshrc to load it (the AooImage can be found here:
https://github.com/psprint/Zinit-4/releases/tag/v4.0.1),

- action complete – press Alt-Shift-A and Alt-Shift-C to complete
plugin names and ice modifiers,

- themes – set $ZITHEME to one of default, blue and gold to set a
color set to use for Zinit 4 messages,

- new ice build'' which is equivalent of three other ices: null
configure make'install and simply builds the project from sources,
with support for autotools/CMake/Meson/Scons.

You can now install software as easily  as: z4 build for vim/vim. This
command will compile and install vim to a custom prefix $ZPFX
(configurable), which is added to $PATH, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc.

WIP is support for milligrams: AppImages with .mg extensions, which
are to be the plugins, similar to gems for Ruby, eggs for Python, etc.

If you would like to support me, see my Patreon page:
https://www.patreon.com/psprint

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski