Re: zsh-no-ps2: A plugin that inserts a newline on Enter instead of displaying PS2

Dnia Sun, 12 Nov 2023 10:59:36 -0800, Bart Schaefer napisał(a):
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 6:14 AM <zeurkous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> > Interrupt, then recall the command from the history buffer.
>
> This is also what the push-line-or-edit ZLE widget simulates.  I
> always rebind ESC-q to push-line-or-edit, leaving ESC-(shift)Q for
> push-line.

Oh, nice. I don't really feel the need for push-line as opposed to push-input
so I just have ^Q rebound to the latter and it's almost as good for me,
given how rarely I require the equivalent of the -or-edit.

--
Michał Politowski
Talking has been known to lead to communication if practiced carelessly.