2 questions

Hello

I have two questions.  First, I hit ^D to logout and I am asked whether or
not I want to see pages of possibilities.  This only happens on one
account (I am comparing it to others that are NFS'ed together).

Second, I just saw the statistics on processes on this cluster.  Eight
people use zsh (out of about 13000), but in 3 weeks, zsh was executed
about 6362 times.  What is in the zsh code that causes this?

thanks for the help
Soren Dayton