Re: Completion patch

> This change is a necessary prerequisite for keeping the completion list
> visible when menu completing over the end of the line (and into the
> list), which presently clears bits of the list as required.  I intend
> to work on this task next.

If you work on this it may be possible to highlight somehow the current item
in menu-completion if there are apropriate termcap capabilities avaible. Also
if the menu is always visible, and the current item is highlighted, it may be
useful to have binding to move up/down one line in the completion list.

Zoltan