Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
- X-seq: zsh-workers 181
- From: hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx (Zoltan Hidvegi)
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (zsh-workers)
- Subject: zsh-2.6-beta10-hzoli10 released
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:27:01 +0100 (MET DST)
I tried to include all of the patches sent to the list so far. The articles
still missing are 119, 112, 137 and 91. These are mostly related to signals
code, and I do not know much about that so I do not include them.
-rw-r--r-- 1 340561 Jul 7 20:52 zsh-2.6-beta10-hzoli10-RCS.tar.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 93947 Jul 7 20:52 zsh-2.6-beta10-hzoli10.diff.gz
-rw-r--r-- 1 610807 Jul 7 20:52 zsh-2.6-beta10-hzoli10.tar.gz
Here is the ChangeLog since hzolipre10.
Wed Jul 5 1995
- Fix when PATH is unset on invocation (174)
Thu Jul 6 1995
- Merged in the input patches from P.Stephenson (140)
Fri Jul 7 1995
- Elliminate ZLE_NAMEDBUFFER from Zefarm (136)
- Added the big completion patch from Zefarm (145)
- Keep completion list visible and other fixes from Zefarm (151)
- Fix :s/l/r/ modifier when l is empty (176)
- zle_refresh.c fixes from Geoff Wing (164)
- list-expand bug fix from Zefarm (165)
- Reverse the sense of compctl -Q from Zefarm (one line change based on 167)
- Fix quoting when printing aliases and compctls from Zefarm (170)
- Prefixed commands no longer trigger autoresume from P.Stephenson (172)
- Braceccl documentation from P.Stephenson (173)
- FOO=bar function now set FOO env. in the function from P.Stephenson (103)
- Leading . is not special for ~ exclude patterns from P.Stephenson (98)
- Do not exit the spelling prompt until an acceptable key is pressed.
From Wayne Davison <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (6138)
- Capitalize ../configure to ../Configure from Wayne (6132)
- After yank, mark set to the beginning of the yanked text from Wayne (6131)
- . file no longer sources directories. From P.Stephenson (6063)
- Get zle work after su. From P.Stephenson (157)
- Prevent infinite loops when zle expand history.
From Zefarm (152) with a few hunks omitted.
Messages sorted by: