Re: Expansion bug?

cjh@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > >   set -A cdpath $ROOT/{$PROJ,${(j:,:)PROJ_LIST}}/src
> > However your original method probably still works if glob_subst is set (I
> > haven't tried). There was a bugfix which changed that.
>
> However, THIS works just fine...
> (Hopefully globsubst won't have any other unwanted
> side-effects...)

You can get the complete effect without setting globsubst explicitly
by using the one-time flag ~ (works like ^):

set -A cdpath $ROOT/{$PROJ,${(j:,:)~PROJ_LIST}}/src

(although the word `grotesque' springs to mind unbidden).  This should
be virtually option-proof, but don't quote me.

--
Peter Stephenson <P.Stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  Tel: +44 1792 205678 extn. 4461
WWW:  http://python.swan.ac.uk/~pypeters/      Fax: +44 1792 295324