Re: Nasty bug in 2.6-beta10-hzoli10.2

Andy:

<I don't know if you mean to sound this way, but several of your
<messages have bordered on seeming kind of nasty.  Zsh is freeware,
<and is maintained by people like you and me, not by a commercial company.
<People aren't going to fix things unless they want to fix them for
<you, sometimes it helps to be a little nicer.
<
<> If this ain't fixed damn soon, I will have to go back to a previous version.
<
<might be better phrased
<
<"Could someone please fix this soon, I don't want to have to switch to
< a previous version."
<
<Just my 2 cents worth.  You might make some people upset.

Right you are.

But you should have heard me screaming when things started crashing for the
simplist of commands.  It turns out that you can't even ^Z a running program.
Crash city.

Needless to say, I have to go back to zsh-2.6-beta5 until this is fixed.

MB
--
System Administrator - FT/MS - Madison WI.
e-mail: brown@xxxxxxxx