Re: I'm on vacation!

>It's been over three weeks since the last I heard from Richard.
>Richard, are you there? Anyone know if he made it back?

He must have.  He posted to comp.unix.shell a week or two ago.  A
better question is: when will beta11 be released?  beta10 has had so
many major patches that we really need a new release to start from.
I've got a TODO list with a few dozen entries, about half of which I
intend to code for beta11.  Then we'll need a beta12 to cope with the
large number of major patches to beta11, along with the much larger
number of bug fixes to the major patches...

-zefram