Re: BUGS file

Zoltan Hidvegi writes:

> On some systems nawk is broken and produces incorrect signames.h file.
> This make the signals code unusable. This often happens on Ultrix, HP-UX,
> IRIX (?). Install gawk if you experience such problems.

This seems to pop up regularly enough to make it worth kludging... A
detect of the problem should be easy enough to at least point out the
problem exists on machine X. Perhaps even a script that _works_ on the
broken nawk's could be produced....

Unfortunately all the nawks at hand seem to produce identical results
to gawk. Shame, I was looking for a reason to put off the work I
should be doing... :-)

Dave.