Problem on linux with symbolic links

I've noticed this with 2.6 beta10 and the beta11-test9-hzoli11 version
I'm running -- zsh doesn't seem to recognize symbolic links as such.
That is, doing

  ls *(@)

in a directory with symbolic links does nothing, while

  ls*(^@)

in the same directory lists every entry, including the links.  Also,
**/ traverses symbolic links, although it shouldn't.

I tried beta6, which was still lying around, and it had the same
problem, although the 2.5.03 that I have doesn't.

This doesn't happen under SunOS with beta10, so I guess it's a
linux-specific problem.

Danek

--
Danek Duvall <duvall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    For my PGP key, send mail with
Computer Science, Princeton University        subject "get pgp key" or look