Re: new test release

Richard wrote:
> commands and builtins) or on `exit'.  I still haven't added the patch
> to suppress saving of the history file if the `exec' is used in the
> init scripts.  I'm not sure what the reasoning for this is.  I don't use
> the history file that much.  Mark, was it you asking for this?

My patch contained the code to disable history saving on exec from an init
script.  The reason for that (as I wrote it when I posted the patch) is that
the history file is loaded after all of the init scripts have been completed.
Therefore whe history is empty in initialisation time, unless someone loads it
explicitely with fc.  Certainly noone wants to save an empty history.

Cheers,

   Zoltan