BUGS list

Heyla, how much of Etc/BUGS is still valid?

>From BUGS:
"single_line_zle does not go to the next line after return."

What machine is this on?  Works fine for me.

"Only waste is stored in the variable given to read -k if there is a
 character immediately avaible for reading. In this case that character
 is not even removed from the input buffer. Try
 % sleep 1 ; read -k ch
 and press a key while it's sleeping then examine $ch."

What machine? What situations? Also works fine for me.
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"