beta11-test12-hzoli11 release

This new release is based on the latest test release from Richard.  It fixes
the infinite loop when magic-space is used after [[].

I rearranged the RCS revisions so that the most important bugfixes come first.

If you download and unpack my RCS distribution and execute Rcstools/important,
you will get a clean patch to the baseline test12 release which contains the
most important fixes (cca 150k).  The rcs distribution only contains the RCS
version of the changed files.  Unpack it in a directory which already contains
the vanilla beta11-test12 release and execute

co -f **/RCS/*(:s@RCS/@@:s/\,v//)

The file important.logs contains the revision numbers and the log messages of
the revisions which are included in the patch produced by Rcstools/important.
To get a list of all log messages execute Rcstools/logs **/RCS/*
The output is less verbose than the output from rlog (the later is too verbose
to be usable).

I changed my ftp site.  The new location is

ftp://bolyai.cs.elte.hu/pub/zsh/

And the files:

-rw-r--r--  385390 Nov  7 01:56 zsh-2.6-beta11-test12-hzoli11-RCS.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--  107447 Nov  7 02:00 zsh-2.6-beta11-test12-hzoli11-diff.gz
-rw-r--r--  623858 Nov  7 01:55 zsh-2.6-beta11-test12-hzoli11.tar.gz

The Hungarian academic network has a new 1 Mpbs link to Amsterdam.
Unfortunately the routers still do not know about this new line but hopefully
this will change in the near future which will make downloading easier.

Cheers,

  Zoltan