more to go from BUGS

Heyla, here are some more comments about BUGS:

 Redisplay zle function does not work.
Yes it does. Please provide an instance where it doesn't.

 % test=test
 % echo "${test##`echo '*'`}"
 test
 sh gives empty string here. Is it a bug or a feature?
I didn't get this.  I got something far worse.  Anything after it, eg.
% echo "${test##`echo '*'`}" ; echo foobar
got totally ignored, and the first echo provided no output.

 % zsh -c 'cat a_long_file | less'
 can be interrupted with ^C. The prompt comes back and less is orphaed.
 If you go to the end of the file with less and cat terminates, ^C
 will not terminate less.
Worked absolutely fine on my machine (NetBSD 1.0A & NetBSD 1.1_ALPHA)

--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"