Re: timing builtins: it works!

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> By the way, despite the list_pipe code, it looks like current shell
> structures at the end of pipelines are *still* uninterruptible --- I
> thought this was what it was designed to solve?  This doesn't seem to
> be a result of my new code (it's in 2.6-beta11-test10) and I don't see
> why it should be, since I've been very carefully not to tread on
> anything's toes.

Not `still', but `again'...
A quick test showed that it's only half-broken in beta8: they are
interruptible two time, but after the second fg the shell hangs (under
SunOS and Solaris): i.e. the subshell that is internally created for
the end of the pipe can't be put in the foreground again.

Bye
  Sven