Re: wraparound broken

bas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > If a zle line continues onto the next screen line, and the last
> > thing on the previous line is a space, then attempting to cut and
> > paste the whole thing splits it into two lines.  This doesn't happen
> > if the last character before the wrap is not a space.
>
> Sounds like an xterm feature.

It doesn't happen in tcsh.  I would guess the refresh code is doing
something clever that makes it think it doesn't actually have to print
out the last space on the line since there's nothing visible left, or
something like that.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330