zsh-3.0-pre3 and AIX 4.X

Pardon me if this has been covered, I'm new to the list.

I've been using zsh 2.5.03 for quite a while and figured I'd try 3.0 out.
However, I ran into a bit of a problem building it on AIX 4.2.  In the
compile for builtin.c I get the message:

"builtin.c", line 3596.5: 1506-205 (S) there are some unknown limits.  Fix me!

Looking at the code, this is:

# if NEXT_RLIM != RLIM_NLIMITS
   #error there are some unknown limits.  Fix me!
# endif

So, apparently configure is missing something on AIX 4.2.  I've verified
that 3.0-pre3 compiles on both AIX 3.2.5 and AIX 4.1.4, any tips on what to
look at?

--
Bill Pemberton                           wfp5p@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ITC/Unix Systems                         flash@xxxxxxxxxxxx