3.0-pre3 fails on CRAY-YMP

There are two problems.  One is that configure claims to find -ldir,
but the link at the end says it can't find it.  That's a minor problem,
which I don't understand (may be a bug in autoconf, for all I know).
The second is that there are a couple of calls to setlimits in exec.c
which aren't protected with #ifdef's for getrlimits, which the Cray
appears to lack.  (2.6 pl19 worked fine, so I think both must be cause
by changes between the versions, but it's possible that something in
the system has changed.)

--
Bruce Stephens			| email: B.Stephens@xxxxxxxxxxx
Utrecht University              | telephone: +31 30 2534630