Patches missing from pre4?

Looking at diffs againts my patched pre3, there seem to be several patches
that didn't make it into pre4 ... I haven't had a chance to figure out which
ones, and I'm leaving in about an hour to be away for a week, so I thought
I'd throw out the question:  Is there more stuff that's going to change
before the final 3.0 release?  Zoltan, do you anticipate doing a pre5?

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: