Re: Procmail rejects zsh as being "broken"

a.main@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >        *zsh*) $RM src/_autotst
> >	    setopt shwordsplit
> >            $SHELL <<HERE
> >            O="echo test"
> >            exec 2>$DEVNULL 1>&2
> >            \$O && echo test >src/_autotst
> >HERE
>
> Shouldn't the setopt be inside the here document?  Or, more simply,
> drop the test and just use the setopt.

Having not seen the rest of the script, I was assuming this got
executed for any zsh and hence turns the option on globally.  The test
is then just for paranoia.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330