Re: zsh-3.0.0 installed in the US

** "tk" == Tom Kaczmarski <tkaczma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

tk> Beautiful, last time I installed it I had to bastardize the code a little
tk> to make it work.  This time, NO PROBLEMS.

tk> OS = Solaris 2.5

That's odd.  Here, on Solaris 2.3, configure doesn't add an -lnsl to the
libraries to be linked in.  I reported this a few weeks back, but it seems to
still be happening.

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - ajc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred