zsh tests

Hi all.

I've just got a tool like Purify, and thought I'd use Zsh
as one of my tests.  I don't know the Zsh source code at
all though, and would like some help from some of you to
create a list of commands that would go through as much of
the source as possible.  I tried some simple things yesterday,
and surprisingly there were quite a lot of uninitialized
variables, pointers straight out in the binary sky and
similar things.

Thanks.

/Basic