Re: Process substitution and shell functions

On Sep 24,  6:47pm, Louis Granboulan wrote:
} Subject: Re: Process substitution and shell functions
}
} My patch moves the recovering of last_file_list from execpline
} to execshfunc.
} I don't understand why this was in execpline...

It can't go in execshfunc because execshfunc isn't executed when using
a simple builtin or an external command.

I think you have the right idea, it's just that the wrong job entry
was given the file list in the first place.  Or something.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern

New male in /home/schaefer: