Re: Startup-file patch and some tcsh emulations

:On Sep 30, 12:32pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
:> Subject: Startup-file patch and some tcsh emulations
:>   just a small patch to provide some emulations for csh/tcsh functions:
:>   glob, printenv, setenv, unsetenv, and a sample filetest
:What's wrong with:
:	alias glob='print -N'

There are a couple of differences, one of which is that tcsh doesn't
terminate with a null, only seperates with them.  Another is the you
need to unset nullglob, so a function seems best to me.
Anyway, I had a spare couple of minutes and was just playing.  I'm sure
there are several possible improvements in them.
--
Mason [G.C.W]  mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"