Problem compiling on HPUX 10.20

Hi experts:

I'm having a bit of trouble compiling zsh-3.0.0 on HPUX 10.20 with the
HP cc - when trying to compile builtin.c, I get

        cc -c -I.. -I. -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Ae builtin.c
cpp: "builtin.c", line 3639: error 4062: there are some unknown limits.  Fix me!

which I remembered was a problem I think Zoltan had a patch for in an Aug 22
message.  Unfortunately, the problem is still there after the patch was
installed.  Did I get the wrong patch?  Actually, the error is coming from
the line *before* the first line of the patch, so the error persistence is
understandable.  Maybe I should just wait for 3.0.1?

Thanks for any help.

-jmm

 Jan M. Martin                  Jet Propulsion Laboratory
 jmm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      M/S 300-235