Re: Problems compiling on HPUX 10.20

Zoltan wrote regarding sed
> It's funny.  In HP-UX 9.05 sed works fine.  Perhaps they improved something
> in 10.20.  Could others confirm this sed problem on HP-UX 10.20?  Could you
> find exacly why does not it work?  Maybe there is a workaround.

I can confirm 10.20 sed appears broken. I can not offer a decent
work around as all I did was use the 9.05 version. After not finding
any patches hfor this, however, I did submit a bug to HP.

Gene
gene@xxxxxxxx

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.