Re: Solaris x86?

On 25 Oct 1996, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> > Neither seems to work.  Which library was the one that caused problems?
>
> This may be a stupid question, but are you really using zsh?  This
> looks much like tcsh prompt and tcsh behaviour.

I'm using tcsh, to compile zsh, so I don't have to use tcsh anymore :-)

More specific information:
Its having a bunch of "assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast" warnings, throughout the source.  Then, it totally dies when it gets
to signals.c  I tried fiddling with the #define's in config.h that have to
do with signals - I guess configure decided that Solaris had POSIX signal
handling.  I tried it with the SysV signal handling, and it got about 200
lines farther in signals.c before stopping with more errors.  Is it
possible that Solaris x86 has really weird signal handling?

Thanks,
Scott