Re: zsh-3.1 development: dynamic modules

On Nov 6, 10:38pm, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
} Subject: zsh-3.1 development: dynamic modules
}
} You can find my current version as a patch to zsh-3.0.1 in
} ftp://ftp.cs.elte.hu/pub/zsh/testing/zsh-3.1.0-test1.diff.gz

The ChangeLog included with that patch lists several 3.0.1 patches that
don't actually seem to be present in the patch, although others are (as
evidenced by failure of the above patch to apply to my patched 3.0.1
sources).  The missing ones I spotted while perusing diffs included the
fixes for "." and ".." in directory scans.

Did you intentionally leave some things out of this patch?

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern