zsh and xterm

Hello,

please, i'd like to know in which way can I alter the appearance of an
xterm by putting the current directory and hostname in the title.
I've tried in the ksh-way, putting in the .zshrc:

PS1="$(print "\033")]2;[ $_U ]%m: %/$(print "\007 \r")$PSB "

and in fact this works for the title but then i have problems with the
muliline editing (it supposes to have written the title also after the
prompt and so the line is broken too early).
Are there other ways to do this? Are there someone who could mail me an
answer?

Pierpaolo Righini