Re: Name clash checking

It was I who suggested a separate module directory.

While we're on the subject of stuff that should be installed in
$(prefix)/lib/zsh/, what about Functions/* and the help files as
generated by Util/helpfiles?  I always find myself manually doing
the equivalents of

cd /usr/local/lib/zsh
rm help/*
cd help
man zshbuiltins | colcrt - | perl /usr/local/src/zsh/Util/helpfiles
cd ..
rm functions/*
cp /usr/local/src/zsh/Functions/(*~Makefile*) functions

It would be nice if "make install" (or some other target, such as
"make install-lib") would do this for me.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern