Lost Job Control

Wondering if this bug has been fixed or if it is even known.  It has been
present for a while now.  I am using Solaris 2.5.1, but have seen it on
Solaris 2.4.  It is present in both zsh 3.0 and 3.0.1, I seem to remember
first seeing it about a year ago, but who knows.

xcalc &
xcalc &
%1
<Control-C>
%
<Control-C>
%
(ZSH Output: zsh: can't set tty pgrp: invalid argument)

>From now on all other jobs are "lost".  If you type "fg" you
get "fg: no job control in this shell".  If you were to do a
kill %1 instead of the "%1 ; <Control-C>" things continue to
work normally, and you get the expected "fg: no current job" for
the output of the last "%".  This is the smallest sequence that I
can find that causes the error.

Thanks,
Andy
--