Re: hashinfo improvement

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Vinnie Shelton wrote:

> Subject: Re: hashinfo improvement
> To: Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 12:53:38 -0500
>
> hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx said:
> > And I also have a lot of work here in the university.  I hope to
> > release zsh-3.1.0 later this week.
>
> Zoltan,
>     What happened to 3.0.2?  I thought you were going to release a new stable
> mainline release which didn't include modules.
>
> --vin

May I express the hope for a stable 'last' version without modules to
come FIRST, before we might try the modules ???

I personally can live with the bugs of 3.0.1 for a while, but the users
around here often are complaining and I would appreciate NOT to go back
to older ZSH's (mostly because of the scripts being already adapted to
the '~1 ... ~n' instead of '=1 ... =n' dirstacks).

So is there either a list (and order) of patches to get a stable version?
Or a kind of last, patched, 'state of the art - before modules' Version?

Your's,   Stucki  (Sysadmin of math.fu-berlin.de)

Christoph von Stuckrad       * *  | talk to  | <stucki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> \
Freie Universitaet Berlin    |/_* | nickname | ...!unido!fub!leibniz!stucki|
Fachbereich Mathematik, EDV  |\ * | 'stucki' | Tel:+49 30 838-7545{9|8}    |
Arnimallee 2-6/14195 Berlin  * *  |  on IRC  | Fax:+49 30 838-5913        /