zsh on HP-UX 10.x

Hi,

by trying to compile it I found out that zsh (I used 3.0.1) is not running
on HP-UX 10.x (10.01, 10.10, 10.20 ...). This is really not nice as
HP-UX 9.x is pretty old now and more and more people are using 10.x.
Also I think porting to HP-UX 10.x is not difficult it is just yet another
Sys V Rel 4 OS now. Are there plans for supporting it? I could at least
help a bit cause we (of course) a lot of 10.x machines to compile and test
it on.

Best regards, Peter
--
Peter Klotz (pklotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), HP BBN x7279, I18N/L10N R&D ITO