Re: new module

Zefram wrote about hist new files module:
> I'll fix the other problems after the next beta, unless of course you
> get to them first.

I'd like to include a fixed version into the next beta.  The files module
should also handle interrupt signals somehow (there is no way to interrupt
it at the moment).

I did not plan to fix files.c, I hoped you'll do it.  I'd like to
concentrate on glob.c now, fix some bugs there and add the ${.../.../...}
substitution syntax, which was implemented in ksh long ago and it can now
be found in bash-2.0.  This feature would really make sed unnecessary in
zsh scripts.

A ksh glob parser and a regexp parser would also be nice.

Zoltan