Re: Z-Shell Frequently Asked Questions (monthly posting)

Peter Stephenson wrote:
[... stuff deleted ...]
:C4) How do I automatically display the directory in my xterm title bar?
[... stuff deleted ...]
:  Change `%~' if you want the message to be different.  (The `-P'
:  option to print causes this to be interpreted as the current
:  directory.)  Note that when the xterm starts up you will probably

The description of the -P option needs to be fixed.  -P to print causes
escape sequences to be interpreted the same way as they are for prompts.
--
Geoff Wing [gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977	     PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy