Re: zle_refresh patch 2

On Feb 4,  5:34am, gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: Re: zle_refresh patch 2
}
} I was slightly uncertain about the correct behaviour here: should
} SINGLE_LINE_ZLE be set when it is `acting as if' it is set?  If it is set,
} then if it stops acting as if it is set, does it go back to the previous
} value?  I believe if yes to the former, then yes to the latter.  But then,
} I don't necessarily believe yes to the former.

I'd prefer yes to the former, yes to the latter, too, actually, and maybe
the new `shortterm' variable makes that possible (nothing short of changing
the values of USEZLE and SINGLELINEZLE would work before).

} I just tried your patch on my *old* source - ouch - coredump in setintenv()

Whups, did I send the wrong patch?  Seems so.

Move the entire #ifdef TIOCGWINSZ block to after the call to createparamtab()
in setupvals().  Sorry about that.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern