Re: set -vx changes output of subshells

Thanks for looking into this Peter.

   My assumption was that the set -vx didn't get inherited by the
subshells, but my understanding would appear to be false, I guess $()
isn't really a subshell ...

   Given this, I can't really complain about the way zsh is behaving,
although as you point out maybe it should be changed to be compatible in
behaviour with ksh.

--

Daniel Dignam,
mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxx