Re: Not *exactly* a bug, but ...

On Feb 17,  1:44am, gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: Re: Not *exactly* a bug, but ...
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} :I think I may have reported this before, a very long time ago ...
} :zsh% fc -W >(....)
}
} This for specific commands?  It works for me, eg.  fc -W >(cat)

Hmm.  Looks like it only locks up if you use -I, e.g., fc -WI >(cat) is
one of the commands that locks up for me.  I thought I'd tried it both
with and without -I, but maybe I'd only tried both -W and -A with -I.

} Are you getting this both in older and newer versions?

Yes, if I put the -I in there.

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern