Re: case $? fails

On Feb 28, 11:23am,  (Zoltan T. Hidvegi) wrote:
} Subject: Re: case $? fails
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > I've now tried this a couple of different ways and can't get it to apply
} > to 3.0.3-test4.  Could you send a patch specifically for that?
}
} It applied cleanly for me after removing the first two hunks.  But here is
} the patch for 3.0.3-test4 anyway.

Zoltan, all the tabs in your email message have been converted to spaces.
That's why the patch failed to apply for me; this latest one fails, too.
If I re-tabify with `unexpand -a` then it applies.

I hope this doesn't have something to do with mailing from IBM's network.

If you can't figure out why this is happening, you may have to start
base64-ing or uuencoding you patches. :-(

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern