Re: zsh web site shutting down

In article <vk3eskqera.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Borges <mdb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Carl Harris, the maintainer of the zsh web site host, has informed me
> that his site will cease to exist as of 15 May 1997. If the web page
> service is to continue, a new WWW host will need to be
> identified.

I could probably persuade a non-profit organization to host the zsh
home, but I'd need some facts about traffic and other resource
requirements before I can discuss things. Unfortunately I can't be the
maintainer of the pages, due to lack of time and a lot of extra
activities already. Let me know if you're interested.

Jari Kokko
--
Young man, here's your glass eye.