Re: test patches

On May 9,  3:42am, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
} Subject: test patches
}
} I have made an other change I'm not completely sure about.

While we're on that subject, when did integer-typed variables start to
prefix their values with their base?

E.g. I had some old, working shell functions that assumed that:

zsh% typedef -i 16 x
zsh% x=255
zsh% echo $x
FF

But I happened to run one of those functions in 3.0.3-test4 and got `16#FF'
instead of `FF'.  Everything else was downhill from there.  Is there some
way to prevent this behavior?  (Other than the bizarre-looking ${x#*#}.)

http://www.well.com/user/barts        http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern