zle insert bug in 3.1.2

% ./zsh -f
% compctl -k '(abc ade)' foo
% setopt menucomplete           # which I can't complete with zsh -f. blagh.
% foo a bar
       ^ cursor is here.  Each time I press <TAB>, the next choice
         is correctly inserted, but the last character on the line (r)
         is repeated
% foo abc barr
% foo ade barrr
% foo bac barrrr

etc. etc.  It's a real 'r' in the line, not the result of a redisplay
error.

(The job control bug I reported in 3.1.1-test1+epsilon is either not
there or has retreated into an occasional race condition which I
haven't seen.)

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77413