Re: modules!??

Wez Furlong wrote:
> : The IRIX crash is probably caused by the duplication of the comp1 module.
>
> The IRIX version loads the comp1 module on startup itself; this leads me
> to believe that comp1 is not builtin to the IRIX binary. When it
> successfully loads the comp1.so, it seg-faults; without it it carries on
> happily.

The problem I was seeing on IRIX, if it helps, was that comp1 loaded OK,
then there was a silent crash when attempting to load zle on top, I
think in the boot_ function.  I got around it by adding both comp1 and zle
to modules.bltin and recompiling and everything has been OK with dynamic
be necessary if you have ZLE add-on modules, of which deltochar is currently
the only one (and will soon be implementable as a function if it isn't
already).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77413