Re: zsh-3.0.3: another problem in Src/jobs.c

>> in the current shell.  Hence, though it is artificial,
>>
>> 	% stty erase ^H | :
>>
>> has no effect since the last command is a shell builtin ":",
>
>Yes.  And actually, the tty settings should also be saved when a
>foreground process is suspended.
>
>The patch below is for the original zsh-3.1.2 and zsh-3.0.3, without
>Hisao's patch.  I do hope that this covers all cases now.

I am afraid it does not yet.  The tty setting goes bad after a
session like this:

	% emacs -nw &
	% fg
	[type ^Z to suspend the emacs]
	% stty

(see e-mail <9706190624.AA05850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from
me on Thu, 19 Jun 97 15:24:32 JST)

My patch of <9706192332.AA00517@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> works
fine in these cases.  Perhaps, for the present implementation,
the tty setting should _not_ be saved into "shttyinfo" when a
foreground process is stopped...

Regards,

Hisao Suzuki <suzuki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>