NeXTStep cc? (Re: problem with [[ -s /some/file ]] under 3.0.4)

On 2 Jul 1997, Geoff Wing wrote:

> Well, either your compiler must be doing something really strange since
> !!0 == 0  for most people, or you've done something strange elsewhere,
> or your stat routines don't work.
>
> % rm whatever
> % touch whatever
> % [[ -s whatever]] && echo yes || echo no
> no

Well I had built it 4fat under NEXTSTEP using the stock cc (as I had done
before).  It gave me a lot of error 'warnings' but none fatal.

I rebuilt it using gcc and it works.

hrm.

Some day perhaps I'll try again, but not for awhile I think....

TjL