Re: zsh 3.0.4 core dump when HISTSIZE exceeded

On Jul 29, 11:52pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: zsh 3.0.4 core dump when HISTSIZE exceeded
}
} I tend to suspect ignoreeof, but I'm not sure why.

Turns out none of those options are necessary; I'm able to produce a crash
in plain zsh -f, by setting HISTSIZE=0 and then back to HISTSIZE=5, and
then executing 5 or 6 commands.

Strangely, I can't get it to happen with HISTSIZE=4 or less.