Re: weird zsh startup behavior

John M. Harres <harres@xxxxxxxx> typed:
:On Fri 8 Aug 1997, Zoltan Hidvegi wrote:
:> > Does anyone know under what circumstances zsh will change directory on
:> > startup?  I was in root under sh, ran zsh, and zappo, switched directories,
:> > and not to root's home directory.  Both home directories are automounted.
:> We can only fix this problem if you provide more details about the
:> problem.  What zsh version, OS, OS version, libc version, compiler are
:> you using?  Can you reproduce this with zsh -f?  If not, try to find the
:> command in you startup files which triggers the problem.
:Sorry, brain on hold.  zsh 3.0.4, Solaris 2.5.1, gcc-2.7.2.2, whatever libc
:Sun ships withe Solaris 2.5.1.
:Reproduced with zsh -f:

Can you reproduce it with "zsh -f" and no /etc/zshenv?
--
Geoff Wing [mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]                   Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977
 Technical Manager: PrimeNet Computer Consultants    Facsimile: +61-3-9819 3788